- This is a driver update for the R340 branch.
- Please use this driver if you are looking for an updated driver from the R340 branch.
- This is the last driver for GT2xx, G8x and G9x GPUs
- For the rest of the users we recommend using the drivers from the latest ODE branch.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.
For Quadro Notebook:
Quadro Notebook drivers are not supported on Windows Vista 32/64-bit Operating Systems.
This is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.Before downloading this driver:
- Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.
- If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, Dell XPS M1530, or Dell Latitude D630/D630c it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.