NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Production Branch Driver
Release 525 is a Production Branch release of the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver. This driver provides improvements over the previous branch in the areas of application performance, API interoperability (e.g., OpenCL/Vulkan), and feature support.
Production Branch drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability. These drivers are ideal for enterprise customers and professional users who require application and hardware certification and regular driver updates for the latest in driver enhancements and security improvements.
In addition to professional workstation features, this version of the Production Branch driver contains all the benefits of the NVIDIA Studio Driver of the same version. New Features in Version R525 U2
Fixed Issues in Version 525 U2
- Security updates: see Security Bulletin: NVIDIA GPU Display Driver – November 2022, which is listed on the NVIDIA Product Security page
- NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager version 203.87, included with the Version 527.27 driver, adds an option to include a quick access button in the title bar of supported application windows. The button provides easy access to often used features, such as sending a window to the next/previous display, locking a window to the top-most layer, and quickly resizing a window to a grid. Grid size adjustments are also now possible through pixel or percentage of screen dimensions.
- [Autodesk][Maya] – Maya 2022/2023 crashes on launch pointing to nvoglv64.dll
- [LUMION] – Draw Indexed Indirect calls ignored on older NVIDIA architectures
- [Dassault][3DEXPERIENCE] – Corrupt/Dark texture views before OpenGL-Vulkan context switch
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here