- Added support for the following GPUs:
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti
NVIDIA RTX A4000H
NVIDIA RTX A5500
- Fixed a bug that could cause displays with HDMI or DisplayPort audio to be deselected as the default audio output device after resuming from suspend.
- Fixed a regression that could cause OpenGL applications to hang or render incorrectly after suspend/resume cycles or VT-switches
- Fixed a bug, introduced in 495.29.05, that caused GPU "Model:" in /proc/driver/nvidia/gpus/<Bus:Device.Function>/information to be "Unknown" for some GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that caused the nvidia-settings control panel to print spurious error messages
- Fixed a bug that could prevent nvidia-installer from detecting the scripts/sign-file kernel module signing tool when using separate kernel source and output directories.
- Fixed a bug which prevented kernel modules linked from precompiled kernel interface object files from being loaded on recent Linux kernels. This affected custom packages which were prepared with nvidia-installer's --add-this-kernel option, for example.