- Added support for the following GPUs:
- Fixed a bug that could prevent display detection from working on displays connected to some notebook docking stations.
- Fixed a bug which could cause VK_KHR_external_semaphore_fd operations to fail.
- Fixed a build failure, "implicit declaration of function
'vm_insert_pfn'", when building the NVIDIA DRM kernel module for Linux
kernel 4.20 release candidates.
- Fixed a build failure, "unknown type name 'ipmi_user_t'", when building the NVIDIA kernel module for Linux kernel 4.20 release candidates.
- Fixed a bug that caused kwin OpenGL compositing to crash when launching certain OpenGL applications.
- Added a new kernel module parameter, NVreg_RestrictProfilingToAdminUsers, to allow restricting the use of GPU performance counters to system administrators only.