- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce RTX 2070
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
GeForce RTX 2080
Quadro P5200 with Max-Q Design
Quadro P4200 with Max-Q Design
Quadro P2000 with Max-Q Design
- Added a graphics API visual indicator. It can be toggled through nvidia-settings' "OpenGL Settings" panel, the
__GL_SHOW_GRAPHICS_OSD environment variable, or the GLShowGraphicsOSD application profile. See the README for more information.
- Exposed EGL 1.5 in the EGL version string. This does not add any extra functionality to the EGL driver. All EGL 1.5 features were already supported through EGL 1.4 plus extensions.
- Updated the minimum required version of FreeBSD to 10.4-RELEASE.
- Fixed a bug that caused VDPAU-decoded H.265/HEVC content to have interlaced artifacts when shared with OpenGL through the GL_NV_vdpau_interop extension.
- Added a USB-C connector type identifier, such that a display connected using the USB-C connector that was previously reported as e.g. DP-5 will now be USB-C-0. Scripts and configuration files that use the DP identifier for this connector will be affected.