- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GTX 1050 with Max-Q Design
- Fixed a regression that caused the current MetaMode's ViewPortIn and ViewPortOut settings to be preserved across RandR modesets. The driver now clears ViewPortIn and ViewPortOut when the mode is set through RandR, restoring the behavior that existed prior to the regression.
- Updated the SLI Mosaic configuration page in nvidia-settings to make more layout configurations available, including configurations that do not utilize all of the available displays.
- Added reporting of EGL information to nvidia-settings.
- Fixed a bug that caused the NV_CTRL_STEREO_SWAP_MODE setting for quad-buffered stereo visuals to not be preserved across modesets or VT switches.
- Added a new global X configuration option "AllowExternalGpus", which defaults to disabled, but can be enabled to allow eGPUs and other surprise-removable GPUs to be configured with X screens.
- Added support for X.Org xserver ABI 24 (xorg-server 1.20).
- Improved nvidia-bug-report.sh to check for kern.log which is the default kernel log-file location for many Debian-based Linux distributions.
- Fixed a bug which could cause X servers that export a Video Driver ABI earlier than 0.8 to crash when running X11 applications which call XRenderAddTraps().